CSDA Membership Affinity Programs
The Connecticut State Dental Association leverages the buying power of our members to help them obtain discounts and special offers on a wide range of products or services. Our first responsibility is to our members, so we stipulate that these providers must be responsive to your needs. This includes having enough staff available to answer your calls and getting back to you with a solution in a timely manner as well as having managers who work directly with the CSDA if you are not satisfied with how a problem was resolved. In exchange for our endorsement, these providers agree to give discounts or other special benefits to our members so you can save money or earn rewards on the following products or services. You may click on the name of the company to go directly to that section:
Association Gloves - Disposables Program Bank of America - Practice Finance Solutions Bank of America - Personal Credit Card CareCredit - Patient Financing CyraCom - Interpreting Services Mercedes-Benz: Luxury Vehicles Officite - Website Development/Internet Marketing Southridge Technology - Full Service IT Support
CSDA’s endorsed disposables program, administered by Association Gloves & Supplies, brings you high-quality products at an exceptional value, access to an easy recurring order program and great personal service. Reduce the cost of high-use products like gloves, masks, and dental supplies such as headrest covers, tray liners, bibs, prophy angles and paste, saliva ejectors, air/water syringe tips, sterilization bags, surface wipes and much, much more!
You’ll find national brands like Crosstex, Microflex, Halyard Health, Sempermed, Innovative Healthcare Corp, Cranberry, BeeSure and PlakSmaker at solid values. Association Gloves is endorsed by 23 dental associations. The CSDA now makes this purchasing option available to you as a member benefit.
Our program delivers value. Compare prices and see for yourself. Earn a $5 gift card as a thank-you for your first order.
Association Gloves & Supplies saves you money and provides non-dues revenue to the CSDA to support the activities and member services you value. Make your purchasing power do more for you.
Big savings on chloroprene gloves, masks, disposable products through March 31
Dentists seeking a glove with a great wet or dry grip are turning to chloroprene gloves in increasing numbers. Chloroprene and neoprene gloves are known for providing an excellent grip under wet conditions. They are extremely stretchable and are the most latex-like synthetic gloves on the market. The price of chloroprene gloves is a bit higher than latex or nitrile, but they are much more affordable between now and March 31, when you buy from Association Gloves & Supplies. You’ll also find discounted prices on many masks and disposable products throughout the first quarter of 2018.
Prices have been reduced on Cranberry and BeeSure chloroprene gloves, and Halyard Health is offering a buy-get promotion this quarter.
- Buy 9 boxes and get 2 boxes free on Halyard Health’s Flexaprene glove.
Pay just $141.25 for 2,200 gloves (11 boxes).
- BeeSure NeoGrene gloves are reduced from $149.50 to $116 for a case of 2,000 gloves.
That’s only $5.80 per 100 gloves.
- Cranberry AquaPrene gloves are priced at $141.50, down from $155.50 for a case of 2,000 gloves.
That equals $7.08 per 100 gloves.
There is increased demand for level 3 masks, as more and more practitioners become aware of the increased protection these masks provide. To encourage this trend, we are offering special prices on some level 3 equivalent gloves.
- Cranberry 360 level 3-equivalent mask features HydroGuard® protection. This mask is contoured to better fit the face and have fewer gaps. It comes in small and regular sizes and includes a fog-free strip. Buy this mask for just $77.25 per case of 320 masks (8 boxes of 40).
- Cranberry Repel is a level 3-equivalent mask. It is a four-ply mask with a HydroGuard® layer and is also fog-free. It costs $62.78 per 400 masks (8 boxes of 50).
- Buy 8 boxes, get 2 boxes free on all Halyard Health earloop masks in all levels.
Disposable Product Discounts
All BeeSure disposable products, including non-woven gauze, prophy angles, microapplicators, bite registration trays, saliva ejectors, HVE tips, air-water syringe tips and sterilization pouches are offered at 10 percent off. Most products sold by the case only.
Now Offering Products by the Bag, Box or Pouch
To help members save even more, we have introduced many new products that dentists use every day in high quantities, and are offering them by the bag, box or pouch. Be sure to try these items and see how much you can save. Compare our pediatric stainless steel crowns, priced at $21 for a box of 5, to similar products costing many times more.
All your purchases from Association Gloves & Supplies are risk free. If you are dissatisfied, simply call us for a refund. Shipping is always free and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Shipping is always free! Free samples on gloves, masks and some supplies!
Solmetex Amalgam Separators Now Available from Association Gloves & Supplies
CSDA members now have another resource from which to purchase the number-one selling amalgam separator system and its original replacement containers. Association Gloves & Supplies is now an authorized distributor of Solmetex amalgam separator systems and Practice Waste Management solutions. Whether you need a new Solmetex amalgam separator, want to upgrade your legacy system to the new, easier-to-use NXT Hg5 system that boasts a smaller footprint, or simply purchase replacement containers and recycling, you can call our endorsed glove and supplies program 877.484.6149 for immediate assistance. Purchases from Association Gloves & Supplies create non-dues revenue for the CSDA.
Between now and March 31, Solmetex is offering some great promotions on its products. The rebate form for the offers below is available from Association Gloves & Supplies at dentalassociatongloves.com.
- Get a $100 end-user rebate on a new NXT Hg5 amalgam separator and receive a Practice Waste Solutions Amalgam Bucket free, when you pay our special price of $817 for a standard or mini or $2,700 for a high-volume system.
- Change-out your Hg5 amalgam separator for the new NXT Hg5 amalgam separator for just $321.25. This upgrade restarts your two-year warranty!
- Purchase three Hg5 series collection containers with recycle kits for $321.25 each and get a fourth one free. Limit 1 free kit per quarter.
- Get a $25 rebate on any size Practice Waste Solutions amalgam bucket. Four sizes are available, ranging from $109.50 for a 1.25 gallon bucket to $189.50 for a 5 gallon bucket.
- Enroll in the Solmetex complimentary AutoShip program for collection containers and receive a $10 gift card to Starbucks or Bath & Body Works. This offer is available only to current Solmetex customers.
Association Gloves & Supplies can be your resource for many dental supplies, as well as your amalgam separation and disposal and practice waste management needs. Call 877.474.6149 for personal assistance, or view member prices and order online at dentalassociationgloves.com.
When you need financing for your dental practice, you want to work with someone who understands your industry. For almost two decades, Bank of America Practice Solutions has helped dentists across the nation reach their goals through smart financial solutions* and expert guidance. Whether you own a practice or are just getting started, we can provide customized financial solutions for your short-term needs and long-term aspirations.
Purchase and Start-Up:
Practice sales and purchases
- New practice start-ups
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate products§
Growth & Restructuring:
Improvement and expansion financing
- Equipment financing
- Practice debt consolidation†
Expert guidance. Personal attention. Real solutions.
Association members receive 50% reduction in loan administration fees.‡ To learn more, call us toll free at 800.497.6076 Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. You can also visit bankofamerica.com/practicesolutions for more information or to schedule a phone consultation.
Click here for the limited time offer to consolidate your practice debt.
Click here for a limited time offer.
* All programs are subject to credit approval and loan amounts are subject to credit worthiness. Some restrictions may apply.
§ 51% owner occupancy required.
† Bank of America may prohibit use of account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account.
‡ To be eligible for this reduction, applicants must provide association name and membership number at time of approval.
Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. ©2016 Bank of America Corporation | ARJQRYXH
CSDA Bank of America® Credit Card
Earn more cash back for the things you buy most, and a $150 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases
Apply for the BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card for the Connecticut State Dental Association that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while helping to support the CSDA initiatives. In addition to earning cash rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the CSDA at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card for the CSDA, with a $150 cash rewards bonus offer:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 3% cash back on gas.
- 2% and 3% category rewards bonuses apply on up to $2,500 in combined quarterly spend in those categories.
- Get a $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.*
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
*You will qualify for $150 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. ©2017 Bank of America Corporation.
CareCredit provides helpful resources for the team.
In addition to financing options that help patients get care without delay, CareCredit provides FREE resources developed from the input of leading dental educators and dental teams, including kits
filled with scripts and tools for:
1. Effective Patient Follow-up
2. Increase Acceptance of Aesthetic Dentistry
3. Effective Patient Hand-offs
To request your FREE resources, call your Practice Development Team at 800-859-9975, option 1, then 6. Ready to add CareCredit? Call 866-221-8761.
Be compliant with the Section 1557 regulation
CyraCom provides phone and video interpretation, enabling dentists to communicate with their non-English-speaking patients in seconds. CyraCom services are fully compliant with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act.
CyraCom supports hundreds of languages, including ASL. Interpreters in CyraCom's large-scale US contact centers complete a 120-hour certification course and specialize in healthcare interpreting.
CyraCom provides dental offices:
- Easy online sign-up with no startup costs or minimum fees
- Compliance with Section 1557 language service requirements
- Access to certified interpreters in hundreds of languages through phones, laptops, or even an interpretation app
CSDA members receive preferred pricing off of interpretation services. There's also no minimums and no set-up fees!
Sign Up: http://www.cyracom.com/ada
Reward yourself with a special incentive – up to $5,500- on a new Mercedes-Benz.
Membership does have its privileges. Imagine yourself behind the wheel of a sporty C-Class sedan. An incredibly fuel-efficient E250 clean diesel sedan. A spacious M-Class mid-size SUV. The flagship S-Class luxury sedan. Or any other legendary vehicle from Mercedes-Benz. But why imagine when reality is so near?
Choose from over 70 vehicles for purchase or lease. Models start at $32,000. Whatever your heart and driving style desire, now you can make it yours—at significant savings—thanks to this fabulous ADA Member incentive.
For more information visit, ada.org/mercedes or call 866.628.7232.
Officite, the leading provider of dental websites and Internet marketing is the official practice website provider for the Connecticut State Dental Association. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites that have delivered hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments for the dental community. As the endorsed website company for the CSDA, members can launch their online presence with a professional website and Internet marketing plan at a special member rate.
- Pre-designed layouts & editable pre-written Web page content, with option to create completely custom site
- Search marketing programs for first page Google ranking
- Social media and blogs for increased referrals
- Practice reputation management for increased patient reviews and new appointments
- Online patient education for increased treatment awareness
- New Mobile Website solution— your website built for complete functionality on smartphones & tablets.
The following checklist is from Don McKenzie’s course Attracting New Patients from the Internet: How to Launch Your Online Presence, which was offered at the Mohegan Sun during the 2012 CSDA Annual Meeting.
Start getting found online by new patients immediately. To learn more, contact 877.895.4037 or visit www.officite.com/
Southridge Technology, a full service IT Support Company specializing in dental technology and compliance is the endorsed technology provider for the Connecticut State Dental Association. Southridge has been serving the Connecticut Dental Community for the past 14 years and now as an endorsed provider for the CSDA we are offering special packages and pricing for all members in areas that include:
- Backup Services
- Business Continuity
- Email Solutions
- HIPAA Compliance
- Network Security
- Technology Procurement
- Virus/Malware Protection
- and more…
Ask Southridge about our complimentary technology assessment, step one in helping practices integrate the right technology to meet their business needs. To learn more about our services and CSDA member benefits, please call 203.431.8324 or 860.426.8221 or visit us at www.southridgetech.com
Interested in becoming a CSDA Affinity Program Member click here for more information.
Please contact Jesse Dennehy, Manager of Membership and Professional Services, if you experience any problems with the firm(s) listed above that are not resolved to your satisfaction. Jesse may be contacted at (860) 378-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.